Our Brooklyn Dental Practice
Welcome to Clinton Hill Dental of Brooklyn, NY where Charles Grannum DMD is our Brooklyn Dentist.
At Clinton Hill Dental, we are dedicated to creating beautiful smiles in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We believe that everyone deserves a healthy smile and the comfort and confidence that comes along with it.
Dr. Charles Grannum, our Brooklyn Dentist and the rest of our talented team are committed to working with each of our patients to create a customized treatment plan that meets your needs and fits into your lifestyle. Whenever possible, we prefer to prevent dental problems from ever taking hold and making the most of conservative and simple dental treatments; however, when you need a little extra care, you can take advantage of our skill and expertise with state-of-the-art modern techniques and technology.
We welcome your entire family, from the youngest members to the most senior and provide dentistry that is carefully personalized to meet the unique and specific needs of every age group.
At Clinton Hill Dental, you’ll find that each appointment is more like a collaborative relationship. We feel that it’s important to provide you with information concerning treatment options for your care. We believe in empowering our patients and helping them to make informed decisions about their own dental care, allowing them to truly be a member of their own healthcare team.
Dr. Grannum is uniquely qualified as a Board Certified Prosthodontist which is an expert in the restoration and replacement of teeth – Prosthodontists make smiles look beautiful and function the way they should. After completing four years of dental school, Prosthodontists receive an extra three years of specialized training in an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited graduate program. Prosthodontics is one of the nine specialties recognized by the ADA.
Many like to think of Prosthodontists as the “quarterback” of a dental treatment plan. They regularly lead teams of general dentists, specialists, and other health professionals to develop solutions for your dental needs.
Rigorous training and experience provide Prosthodontists with a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replacement.
We are your Premier Dental experts in Brooklyn, NY. Whether you need Root Canal, Dentures, Dental Crown, Dental Implants, Oral Sedation Dentistry, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening or Teeth Cleaning, we can help. Call us today at, (718)404-9617.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have all been through a lot over the last several months.
As you may have already known, infection control has always been a top priority in our office. Our infection control processes now includes hepa filtration units, social distancing provisions, hand-sanitizers stations, as well as other protective measures.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time in between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We miss you and look forward to seeing you soon. We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about the steps that we are taking to keep you safe in our office.
To make an appointment please call (718)-783-6228.
Dr. Grannum & Staff
Brooklyn Dentistry Video
Brooklyn Dental Cosmetic Services
- Complimentary Cosmetic Dental Consultation
- Custom Dentures Consultation
- Oral Sedation For Dental Procedures
- Teeth Whitening Services
- Cosmetic Veneers
- Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Cosmetic Oral Surgery
- General Dentistry
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
Hours Of Operation
- Monday From: 8 AM To: 7 PM
- Tuesday From: 8 AM To: 7 PM
- Thursday From: 8 AM To: 7 PM
- Saturday From: 8 AM To: 3 PM
CALL US TODAY! (718)404-9617